Do NOT use Propecia
- you are allergic to any ingredient in this medicine
- you are or may be pregnant
- Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Propecia:
- Some medical conditions may interact with this medicine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a narrowing or blockage in the urinary tract, prostate problems (eg, prostate cancer), or trouble urinating
- if you have a history of abnormal liver function tests or liver problems
How to use Propecia:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you notice improvement of your symptoms. Do not miss any doses.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use propecia
Important safety information about Propecia
- You may need to take this medicine for 3 months or more before you notice any improvement. Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use more often than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- If your condition does not improve, check with your doctor. You may need to discuss other treatment options.
- If you stop taking this medicine, its effects on hair growth will be reversed within 12 months.
- This medicine may cause decreased sexual desire or ability (eg, decrease in sex drive, problems with ejaculation, difficulty in achieving an erection). If this occurs, it may continue after you stop this medicine. If you develop decreased sexual desire or ability that continues or becomes bothersome, check with your doctor. If this effect continues after you stop this medicine, contact your doctor.
- Decreased fertility has been reported in some men taking this medicine. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- This medicine may increase the risk of certain birth defects, including abnormal formation of genitalia in male fetuses. This medicine is coated to prevent contact with finasteride while handling undamaged tablets. The coating is not effective if the tablets are damaged, broken, or crushed. Women who are pregnant or may be pregnant should avoid contact with damaged, broken, or crushed tablets. If contact occurs, tell your doctor viagra
- Do not donate blood while you take this medicine and for at least 1 month after your last dose of this medicine to prevent exposure through a blood transfusion to a pregnant woman.
- The risk of a certain type of prostate cancer may be increased in patients using a higher dose of finasteride. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Rarely, cases of male breast cancer have been reported in patients taking this medicine. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor. Tell your doctor right away if you develop breast changes such as lumps, pain, or nipple discharge.
- Check with your doctor about whether you should use a barrier method of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have sex with a pregnant woman while taking this medicine.
- This medicine may interfere with certain lab tests, including prostate-specific antigen (PSA) tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be used in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING: This medicine may cause harm to the fetus. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. This medicine is not approved for use in women.
Possible side effects of Propecia:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Decreased sexual desire or ability.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast enlargement, lumps, pain, or tenderness; depression; nipple discharge
- ; testicular pain
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
www.aapcc.org), or emergency room immediately.
Proper storage of Propecia:
Store this medicine at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you have any questions about this medicine, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- This medicine is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to dispose of unused medicine.
- This information is a summary only. It does not contain all information about this medicine. If you have questions about the medicine you are taking or would like more information, check with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
When you make Walmart your pharmacy, you get more than just low prices. We offer quick, convenient prescription services and more _ online, in stores and on zithromax
your mobile device.
At Walmart, we offer the brand names you trust in prescription drugs and generics priced to save you money. You'll get low prices on refills and the convenience of managing your prescriptions online, whether you need to refill a prescription, transfer a prescription or view your order history. We even have a mobile pharmacy app in case you need to order a prescription on the go. And with free home delivery, you can get your prescriptions delivered right to your home.
Walmart also offers in-store clinic services at select stores, so you can get affordable, quality family healthcare right where you shop. You can also get flu shots and immunizations at our participating pharmacies. And you can use our website to explore your health insurance options, so you can get the coverage that's best for you.
For healthcare services you can trust at Everyday Low Prices, you can count on Walmart. Save money. Live better.
Compute- atlas-search-4983975-2-34172018, DC- prod-dfw1, ENV- prod-a, Ver- 6.0.0, SHA- 14a8d33996781fd42a7fe94c6290ff2395aeee47, Log- eb960d16-14d-14b69d35fc9000
* This offer is not valid for any shopping basket containing a 'Lowest Price' designated product. Requires no minimum purchase amount with no minimum dollar amount. You must enter code 25NEW in the coupon field after having entered an item into the shopping cart. Discount will apply to entire order and only requires the single entry.